Kensington Palace Gardens - Nails Inc

Nails Inc Kensington Palace Gardens Review | Sally Says Beauty

I thought I'd just write a quick post tonight and join in with the lovely Paige from Paige's Preferences's series! On my nails today is Kensington Palace Gardens by Nails Inc. I have to say, I have fallen in love with this shade! I ordered this along with a few others (you can check those out here) and on the website it was described as a 'peach'. Oh, Nails Inc, but it's so much more than that. It's almost a neon but not quite - slightly muted and dare I say it, a bit pastel-y, but still bright enough to make me feel all summery (it has actually been quite warm in London!). It's a gorgeous colour, and these pictures really don't do it justice so I'd recommend going to check it out yourself!

In other news, I've finally handed in my dissertation (I was even one day early - check me out!) so am a little bit less busy/stressed/on the verge of a breakdown. I still have 6 exams coming up but hopefully I'll have a bit more free time now so I can get back to blogging more regularly!

Nails Inc Kensington Palace Gardens Review | Sally Says Beauty

What are you wearing on your nails today?
Sally xx


No comments