What I Wore #1



TOP - Whistles (out of stock in pink but
a similar colour is available here)
JEANS - Uniqlo
BAG - Whistles
BOOTS - Cara London

I know, I know, long time no see. I've been MIA (now I'm humming Paper Planes) for the last few weeks because I've been interrailing around Europe with my boyfriend to celebrate us both graduating this year - does this mean I'm a real actual grown up now? Wifi was particularly scarce while we were away and although I really wanted to schedule lots of posts before I went things got a bit busy what with exams, the end of uni and more 21st birthdays than I could count! I'm really sorry for the absence but I'm back now, and won't ever be leaving it this long again. Just before we left, I popped to Cardiff to see my parents and I thought I'd show you all what I wore for my dad's 50th birthday dinner out. Let me know what you think of my boyfriend's camera skills - hopefully they're not too shabby (maybe ignore the closed eyes  in picture no. 2!) but I did make him take about 20 pictures and not one ended up showing my shoes so I've added in a picture of those below.



No comments