March Love Me Beauty Box


This was only my second ever Love Me Beauty box but I'm fast becoming addicted - I love the fact you can choose which box you'd like to receive and skip a month without any cost if you don't like the look of one. I wrote more about Love Me Beauty in my February box post here so be sure to check that out if you want to know more about the brand. So, straight on to what I got in this month's box...

Nip + Fab Viper Venom Eye Fix 15ml (RRP £14.95)
I was really pleased to see some Nip + Fab products in this months boxes as I've been really liking their Dry Leg Fix that I got last month. This is an anti-wrinkle eye serum, meant to reduce the appearance of dark circles, which I am in dire need of right now - too many late nights! It has a metal rollerball applicator, which along with the serum, gives a really cooling and refreshing feel when applied to my tired (or hungover...) eyes.

Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask 7.5ml (RRP £25 for 6 sachets)
I've been wanted to try something from Murad for the longest time so this seems like the perfect place to start. This is actually a gel-based chemical exfoliater rather than a scrub, which is something I've never owned so I'm really curious to try it out. I've been sniffing the packet (not weird at all, right?) and it smells lovely and pomegranate-y so I'm a happy girl.

BlanX White Shock Toothpaste 15ml (RRP £7.50/50ml)
This was a bonus extra in every Love Me Beauty box this month, which is always nice! I'm always looking for a good whitening toothpaste so I was happy to receive this, although it is meant to whiten your teeth throughout the day as they're exposed to light - reallllly? I'm looking forward to seeing how well it works anyway.

The Vintage Cosmetics Company False Lashes in 'Gracie' (RRP £6)
I'd never heard of this brand before but these lashes look really pretty - they're quite natural but I think they'll still add a lot of length. The band across the top is invisible as well, which makes them a big hit for me!

Deep Steep 'Candy Mint' Foot Stick 15ml (RRP £3.60)
My feet have been subject to quite a lot of walking in uncomfortable shoes over the last few weeks so this was a very welcome addition to my box this month. It smells good enough to eat, literally, and is really soothing on my poor blistered (yuck...) toes.

Quintessentially English 'Vintage Bouquet' Bath Salts 50g (RRP £4.25/100g)
These smell so calming and relaxing, I just hope I don't fall asleep in the bath! I never really use bath salts so they'll be a nice change, and the packaging is beyond cute. I'll definitely be checking out this brands other products soon.

Overall I'm really pleased with this month's box and I think it's definitely worth the £10 subscription fee. You can take a look at Love Me Beauty's website here, but get your skates on - the March boutique will close soon!

No comments