Percy & Reed Wonder Balm

Sally Says Beauty - Percy and Reed Wonder Balm Review Hair Product Blog Post
I've never been a huge hair product kinda gal. Don't get me wrong, I love buying them, but when it comes to actually using them they always end up at the back of a drawer after a week or two feeling a little unloved. If there's one thing I could tell them then it would be It's not you, it's me (how many of us have said that before and honestly meant it?), or more specifically it's my hair. As much as I try to style, curl, crimp (come on, we've all been there), tousle and just generally jzeush* it up it pretty much always falls flat within the hour. As a result, I try to stick to quite low maintenance styles and products (GHD Straight & Smooth Heat Protect Spray, maybe some Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray if I'm feeling really daring) and after digging out the Percy & Reed Wonder Balm, a magazine freebie from earlier this year, I've found the perfect quick-fix for my locks. Marketed as a hair primer, a blob or two before blow drying leaves my hair smoother, silkier and much more manageable than usual. It tackles my frizz well, and although I don't find it really does much to extend the life-span of any waves or curls, my hair definitely looks and feels more Loreal advert-worthy for the whole day. So ladies, if your hair is in need of a little pick me up, give this one a whirl because you know you're worth it.

* Yes I did have to google the spelling of that. J then z, who'd have known, eh?

No comments