Feel Unique Haul



Feel Unique recently had one of their amazing 50% off sales, and well, I couldn't not make a little order could I? The first thing I ordered was the Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Topaz, a beige-y nude shade which I've been lusting after for a while and is just perfect for that wide-eyed look. I've been wearing this on my waterline almost every day since I got it and I'm really impressed. Its creamy formula glides on easily and its staying power rivals that of my beloved Urban Decay 24/7 liners.

I remember buying the original Juicy Couture fragrance the first time I visited New York (I also bought a very sophisticated blue velour makeup case from Juicy, but we won't talk about that...) and falling in love instantly. It wasn't available in the UK then so naturally, I felt insanely cool. I still use the original fragrance from time to time but when I received the Viva La Juicy perfume around a year ago it quickly became my go-to want to smell pretty but can just spray it on and go scent. I've reached the very last spritzes of that and was looking to repurchase it, so when I saw the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur version for half price on Feel Unique I couldn't resist. It's much like the original Viva La Juicy but a little fresher and more floral. As much as I adore Jo Malone and Chanel (and too many others...) scents for days when I want to feel fierce (hello, Tyra Banks), I love Juicy Couture perfumes as they make me feel girly, nostalgic and 15 again!

I had a sneaky look on the non-sale section of the site and picked up the Garnier Micellar Water which I've been interested to try out for a while. I could never justify buying Bioderma as it's a bit more money than I'd want to pay for something I'd just use as a makeup remover before properly cleansing. I've used this almost every day on a cotton pad to remove most of my eye makeup and it's great at dissolving stubborn mascara and gel eyeliner. I also sometimes use it in the mornings instead of toner as it's really refreshing and honestly just feels like water. It's gentle on the eyes as well, which is a huge plus for me as I find my MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover stings really badly!

Feel Unique also send you two samples when you spend over £30 which is a lovely added extra. I opted for Caudalie Night Infusion Cream which I haven't used yet but am really looking forward to trying out. I also picked the Kerastase Capital Force Shampoo which I stupidly didn't realise was for men! So I think the other half may find this snuck in his bathroom soon (shh don't tell!).

This was only my second time ordering from Feel Unique but both times I have been so impressed with the service and super-speedy delivery, I can't wait to make my next purchase from them!

No comments