Nails Inc - Royal Botanical Gardens


Nails Inc Nail Polish Varnish Royal Botanical Gardens Review


Can we please all take a moment to admire this adorable wrapping paper that some of my birthday presents came in? Seriously, if I could have this as wallpaper I honestly think I would. Too cute. 

Anyway, this is going to be a short one as I'm still in the middle of my final university exams and have so much revision to do I've struggled to find the time to blog. Talking about revision, it's been made seriously more fun (okay, as fun as revision can be) by some lovely coloured Stabilo pens I was very kindly sent by Viking (think Staples, only better!). I will be doing a proper post featuring them and some revision tips very soon but I just thought I'd mention them here as they're currently selling a pack for a really amazing price compared to everywhere else - you can check those out here.

Onto this weeks nails, I tried out Royal Botanical Gardens by Nails Inc and I've been absolutely loving it. It's the perfect shade for spring and when the weather's been dreary seeing this on my nails has really brightened the day up. It's a light spearmint blue which is similar to every blogger favourite, Essie's Mint Candy Apple. I prefer this shade to Essie's though, in my opinion it's a little bit brighter and the finish is so glossy! It also lasted a good few days on me without chipping, which may not seem like much but my nail polish usually chips in an hour or two - what am I doing wrong girls? I know Nails Inc are a bit on the pricey side but they honestly are one of my favourite brands for formula and colour, and Beauty Bay are currently selling this beauty for a few pounds cheaper than the RRP here.

I should probably go and study as I have an exam tomorrow morning - eek! - but I promise there will be more posts up soon as I have a few days off next week until my next exam.

No comments