The Spring ASOS Edit

The Spring ASOS Edit - Sally Says Beauty
ASOS are always on point with their own brand collection, but for the last few months I've found myself loving almost everything I see in the 'New In' section and making a few lot more orders than usual! So for today's post I thought I'd bring you an ASOS Edit, which involved me trawling through the website (it's a hard life, I know...) to pick out my favourite pieces from their Spring collection which I think you will love too.

I think the items below would make a great capsule wardrobe if you need to pack light for a holiday, and they're all such versatile pieces that you could wear in so many different ways. I already have my hands on the raffia soled sandals and the amazing cat eyed sunglasses, and there may be a few more of the items below winging their way through the post to me as we speak... but while I wait, I may aswell have another ASOS browse, no? 

No comments