The Little Things #1


The Little Things - Sally Says Beauty | Iconemesis iPhone Case and H&M marble earrings





It's Saturday (happy weekend!) which means it's time to show you a few of the little things I've been loving this week...

First up is my new iPhone case from Iconemesis which I absolutely love and have had so many compliments on. It's the Cat Sims Feathers Case* and as soon as I saw it I thought the design was gorgeous. I know some people have a collection of phone cases, but I've been using the same one for about a year now so it's been nice to change things up a bit and I think the feathers look perfect for Spring. The case is much glossier than any I've had before so it feels much nicer to carry, and I really like that the design wraps all the way around the case too. Iconemesis have got a really great sale on at the moment too with lots of cases half price including this amazing cats with party hats(!) design which I might have to snap up next!

The internet is awash with marble at the moment and SSB is no exception (yes, that marble tray in the background is the same marble tray that every blogger has scoured the shelves of H&M Home to get their hands on - original I know...) but it's these earrings that really stole my heart when I was marble-haulin' in H&M. The chunky triangles, the rose gold details...everything about them is perfect and they look just as good with girlfriend jeans and a grey tee as they do with your most glam going out out outfit.

I've been wanting to get some polaroid-style pictures printed for a while now and I finally ordered some after spending far too much time going through my instagram backlog and picking my favourite photos out. The app I used was Polabox and it was so easy to use I'll definitely be ordering from them again. It's pretty inexpensive and I'm really impressed with the quality of the photos - as well as the really cute box they came in!

What little things have you been loving this week?


No comments